Kelly Services is currently hiring Production Associates for BAXTER INTERNATIONAL - a Fortune 500 leader in the medical manufacturing industry located in Round Lake, IL. This position is a great way to learn new skills and get your foot in the door with a major American employer - with no previous industry-related experience required!
You have the opportunity of going permanent after 6 months, and sometimes as early as after 3 months of employment! You will be part of a great team at Baxter that helps provide top of the line medical equipment that saves lives of people all around the world. Every day on this job is contributing to helping others live a better and longer life!
Performing in-process inspections and quality checks for defects in IV bags along with packaging and labeling of the IV bags, with assistance from automatic packing equipment. You will also be responsible for cleaning machines and equipment, rotating product, and moving product from the freezer to the incubation room.
- In-process inspections and quality checks for product defects.
- Clean machines and equipment.
- Complete steps to insure proper packaging and labeling of product with the assistance of automatic packing equipment.
- Operate laundry equipment.
- Assist other workers in moving carts and operating lift equipment.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- At least one year of manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Possess basic mathematics knowledge.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Good communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks for extended periods.
HOURS AND STARTING PAY:
2nd shift: 3:30pm – 12:00am, M-F or Tues-Sat: $15.60/hour
3rd shift: 11:30pm – 8:00am, M-F or Tues-Sat: $15.75/hour
If you're interested to learn more about what they do at Baxter - please view their YouTube channel for some exciting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/BaxterInternational
#Mya-RPA_Baxter - Production Associate
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website