Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a Process Technician
For a 12-month assignment with possible extensions!!
Contract - W2
Pay Type: W2 only
-Must be able to work either Night Shift hours or Day Shift Hours, Typical Shift are compressed.
- Prior mechanical experience and aptitude.
In this role you will:
• Perform technical tests and experiments for Process Engineering, including setup and operation of metrology and supporting tools.
• Prepare records, charts, and graphs of test results.
• Operate metrology tools (including SEM, TEM, Dual Beam, light microscopes, and sputtering tools) to qualify process equipment and optimize processes.
• Adjust hardware/software parameters to correct issues or execute experiments.
• Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams to troubleshoot process problems.
• Perform minor electrical or mechanical troubleshooting on equipment.
• Perform preventative and unscheduled maintenance on process equipment.
• Operate Dual Beam (SEM and FIB), TEM, SEM, light microscopes, deposition equipment, and metrology tools.
• Change/adjust software parameters for differing experiments.
• Work closely with engineering teams.
• Assist in making process related diagrams/graphs.
• Write procedures and training materials.
What you will need for this role:
• Minimum of 3-4 years of semiconductor processing experience in thin film deposition, or etch, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing facility.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starting individual with strong technical and hands-on skills.
• Associates degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge of EDS, EELS, PEELS, and STEM are highly desirable.
Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, prolonged sitting, and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds are required. This position requires the use of Personal Protection Equipment and the proper use industry safety procedures while working. Occasional travel to training facility and customer location may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website