Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: PCS / Process Control Engineer
Location: Alcoa, TN
Duration: 6 months +
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Design new process control systems as needed. This can be driven by new product development for the plant as well as modifications to existing processes.
- Perform system upgrades to keep current with hardware and software that is still supported by the manufacturer or developer.
- Manage system configuration, version control, testing, and integration of software changes across multiple platforms.
- Maintain the upkeep of process control computers, software licensing agreements, and backups of software files to minimize the downtime of manufacturing equipment.
- Supply formatted data to the technical and process groups as requested. Timely access to this data is essential for the plant's quality management program and rapid problem solving.
- Solve quality problems associated with process control systems and develop software to diagnose quality problems.
- Bachelors of Science from an accredited institution in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer, Science Engineering or related degree.
- 1-year experience in process controls design, implementation, and programming.
- Experience with Unix like operating systems, Human/Machine Interfaces (HMIs), SQL programming, C programming or similar languages
- Web page development with LAMP and or Angular JS
- Experience with the use and support of Microsoft operating systems; Basic network knowledge.
- Experience in manufacturing/industrial environment.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website