Seeking Experienced Property Managers to take on the part-time management of a clubhouse in Bothell. Hours and days are flexible, for 25 hours per week. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. For location and full details please call Joseph at 425-454-7230.
- Be present at the Clubhouse during posted office hours
- Pick up mail, responded to phone calls, voice mails and office emails directing/dispersing to proper Board Member. Provide information & assistance to homeowners as needed
- Maintain an organized and professional office space. This includes filing documents and bills daily
- Properly coding expenses to GL accounts and getting board approval for payment
- Timely submit board approved HOA expenses, payroll, and other pertinent information as directed
- File liens and releases as directed by the Treasurer
- Maintain office and computer files. (paper files, word, excel, etc.)
- Maintain petty cash fund, balance monthly
- Maintain the Reader Board posting
- Compiling information and producing the monthly Newsletter and other Association Notices as needed
- Update Association Member list and distribute Member information
- Print any necessary paperwork for monthly board meetings prior to the meeting
- Report to the HOA Board of Directors at the regular board meeting & provide a written report of Clubhouse activities
- Monitor and report any change in the condition of the Clubhouse to the Land Use Committee Chair
- Monitor parking lot activity & security camera. Request towing or police as necessary
- Security Access to the Clubhouse - supply and maintain keys and/or codes
- Review Clubhouse rules and policies recommending changes to the Board of Directors
- Maintain association inventory list/update quarterly
- Check rooms before and after events for cleanliness
- Maintain clubhouse inventory & update inventory lists
- Maintain Safety Manual & First Aid Kits
- Schedule clubhouse cleaning with the custodian and/or cleaning personnel
- Report necessary repairs to Land Use Committee
- Market Clubhouse and RV Lot rentals.
- Handle all Clubhouse rentals, scheduling, activities and RV Lot rentals. Showing the clubhouse and RV Lot to prospective renters. Verify member eligibility for Member rates
- Ensure Contracts are properly completed, deposits and fees are collected and forwarded to Property. Management Co. or Board Treasurer as directed
- Send out annual billing on RV Lots and reoccurring rentals as needed, collecting receivables
- Assist the Finance Committee in the reconciliation of rental charges and refunds
- Maintain a list of Clubhouse Employees and post openings in approved HOA Social Media
Schedule and Oversee all paid Clubhouse employees
Review applications and make recommendations to the BOD
- Maintain and post to the Clubhouse Events Calendar
Perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
There may be an option for this role to become Full-Time if you also possess bookkeeping experience.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website