Kelly Services is now hiring TEMP-TO-HIRE Production Packers for a Fortune 500 company in Del Rio, TX.
*Ask us about our $100 Referral Bonus*
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 7:00pm (1 month start date)
- 2nd Shift: 7:00pm - 7:00am (ASAP start dates)
- Some weekends will be required
To assemble a quality product in an efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Works well with others in a team environment
2. Properly loads and packages products on the machines as assigned
3. Inspects components for visible defects during the load and packaging process
4. Meets or exceeds production efficiency standards on a regular basis
5. Rotates loading positions as required
6. Participates in team meetings, TPMs, and production training
7. Is a positive contributor to all team goals
8. Ensures safety awareness and adherence to all safety policies
9. Assures adherence to SOPs s GMP ISO policies
10. Properly accounts for time and attendance by entering the correct codes as directed
11. Responsible for keeping the work area clean and organized.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements motions of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines including inspection ; using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes. Stand/Reach: Regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms. Lifting: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website