Job Title: OnSite Operations Administrative
Pay Rate: $14.38/hr
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: Temp to Hire
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document imaging equipment and related software.
- Also operates High volume mail management systems.
- Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
- May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc.
- May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
- Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
- This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor, or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work. –
- Operating high volume document imaging systems. –
- Operating document image handling software –
- Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files –
- Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols –
- Accessing document management systems via established protocols –
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems. –
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. - Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required. –
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs. –
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer. –
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests. –
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site. - Maintains daily meter and service logs. –
- May travel between customer's buildings. –
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests. –
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked. –
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials. –
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials. –
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups. –
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities. –
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned. –
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed. –
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response. –
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted. –
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC. –
- Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging' and archiving old documents. –
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications) Typically Required: -
- Requires high school diploma, GED and 1 –2 years of experience or equivalent experience in a related field. - Some related copy job experience is preferred. –
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES –
- Excellent customer service skills –
- Good PC skills –
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize –
- Mathematical and filing skills –
- Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS –
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level –
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information –
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs.
- Walking between buildings may be necessary. –
- Moderate dexterity – regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination.
If interested, please let me know immediately!
Kelley Arzola | Commercial Recruiter II | Kelly Services Global Talent Solutions
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
• Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free online training campus available
• Exclusive online employee community
• Corporate discounts
- This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you MUST submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Kelley Arzola at 779-230-2741 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website