The Medical Device Assembler will be responsible for performing various activities to produce subassemblies, WIP products, and finished goods in support of production build plans and engineering/R&D projects.
LOCATION: Broadway and Dobson in Mesa
STARTING PAY: $14.50 per hour
SCHEDULE: Rotating Schedule; DAYS and NIGHTS available.
JOB DUTIES may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operates hand tools, or production equipment.
- Run semi-automated or automated equipment.
- Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions.
- Complete and review associated documents.
- Compile and report data on a regular basis.
- Track product from start to finish.
- Follow General Manufacturing Product guidelines.
- Assist with training as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 6 months to 1 year of medical device experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in GMP environment.Y
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and standardized manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret non-standard documents such as experimental requests and redlined procedures.
- Ability to fill out standardized documentation such as Lot History Records (LHRs) and Form Templates (FTs) and non-standardized documentation such as redlined Lot History Records (LHRs).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic excel usage.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to identify trends, resolve minor issues and escalate, if necessary.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be required to perform the following Physical Activity: Standing, walking, sitting, using hands, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear, taste or smell.
- May be required to lift 0 lbs. to over 100 lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be exposed to the following environmental conditions: Wet or humid conditions, work near moving parts, work in high - precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme heat (non-weather), extreme cold (non-weather), risk of electric shock, work with explosives, risk of radiation, vibration. The noise level in this work environment can range from quiet to very loud.
This is a TEMP-to-HIRE opportunity. Interested? Apply today! Once you have applied, please reach out to me at CINS900@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website