Kelly Educational Staffing has many opportunities available for Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals in the Belvidere, Il area. This rewarding opportunity offers part-time or full-time hours, flexible scheduling, and weekly competitive pay.
Teacher Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment
- Accomplish curriculum objectives and goals outlined in the lesson plans
- Comply with all procedures, guidelines, and policies of the school at all times
- Maintain a professional attitude in all manner of conduct with students, faculty, parents, including a commitment to confidentiality
Email or Call today to learn more: Jessica.Skaggs@kellyservices.com or 815-604-6075
- A minimum of 60 college Credits or an Associate's degree
- Three References
- Kelly Services follows the Illinois State Board of Education Clearance Requirements
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Service bonus plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Corporate discounts
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity and the ability to make a positive difference in your local community, apply today!
Resumes can be sent directly to Jessica Skaggs: Jessica.Skaggs@kellyservices.com
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website