Kelly Services, in partnership with Nissan Extended Services North America (NESNA), is currently seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Claims Adjuster which will utilize your experience as an automotive technician and/or service advisor to process mechanical claims. This position requires telephone support of all facets of the claims lifecycle, including pre approvals of maintenance claims, mechanical claims, verifying parts and labor charges, securing of vendor parts and assigning third-party vehicle inspections. In this position the agent will work closely with others in a team environment. Mechanical and Automobile Servicing background is required for this position. ASE Automobile & Light Truck Certification preferred to provide day to day assistance to our service agreement policy holders, dealerships or service facilities in assisting with the adjudication of claims issues.
- Provides telephone claims support on Nissan Security+Plus, Infiniti Elite and QualityGuard+Plus(QGP) service contracts
- Provides pre-approvals on service agreements for Nissan/Infiniti dealers and non-Nissan/Infiniti Dealers and/or Independent Repair Facilities
- Conducts transactions according policies and procedures to increase consistency of service to dealer and field personnel as well as to ensure proper use of service contracts funds
- Responds to and assists regional personnel with claims issues related to Service Contracts
- Automotive Technical Abilities / hands on Technician experience
- Automobile Servicing / Repair Experience
- Self-motivated team player with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- A minimum two years of directly related experience at a professional level
- Previous automotive / technical experience at either a manufacturer or dealer level is required, especially in the Parts and Service area
- High School or equivalency, Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications
- Typing skills: 30WPM
- ASE Automobile & Light Truck Certified Preferred
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website