We are in need of a temporary need for a Secondary Market Associate. This position is a Mortgage Loan Pricing position in Hillsboro, OR. Interested? Please send an updated resume to ANGP465@kellyservices.com
- Location: Hillsboro, OR (this position requires the ability to work from the office)
- Duration: 6 months/ possible conversion opportunity
- Hourly rate:
- $16-19 (1-3 yrs)
- $18-21 (3-5 yrs.)
What does the Associate, Secondary Market do?
• Prepare daily pricing in accordance with CU policy, pricing models and risk parameters
• Maintain records, files and documentation for transactions related to loan sales on Secondary Market
• Respond and process daily mortgage loan pricing requests in a timely and accurate manner
• Accuracy in data entry, tracking of loan sales, and providing competitive positioning to Sr. Leadership
What are the skills, knowledge and abilities required?
• General knowledge of mortgage lending practices, processes and regulations
• Preferred knowledge of FHLMC, FNMA and FHA mortgage products and systems
• Proficient in word, excel, and outlook
• Education: Basic cognitive math, writing, reading skills equivalent to 4 years of high school education
• Certification/License: N/A
• Must be able to clear pre-employment screenings including credit check
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website