Our client, a financial service holding company, is currently seeking a Mortgage Credit Analyst for a 5+ month contract position. The position is located in Hopkins, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast-paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay rate: $28.00 - $31.50/hour
Work Schedule: 8:30am to 5 pm with half hour lunch
Review of financial, legal and insurance documents for compliance to Fannie Mae guidelines for a condominium. Ability to interpret and apply guidelines, understand the components of a budget or P & L statement, and some understanding of insurance.
- MINIMUM 5 years mortgage processing experience
- Analyst focused-able to budget, experience with budgets and P and L statements
- Conducts credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers and portfolios.
- Makes recommendations/decisions regarding the extension of credit.
- Monitors customer accounts and loan portfolios in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss.
- Prepares credit reports.
- Bachelors Degree required, higher levels require a Masters Degree.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting a variety of credit information.
- Experience in evaluating the underwriting guidelines, credit and property documentation in a loan file to meet investor requirements. Where needed, communicate this with the appropriate individuals.
- Experience in evaluating risk of residential mortgage loans within in agreed service levels.
- Experience in workload balancing and still meeting quality standards
- Experience in project reviews for condos (nice to have).
We may need individuals which are able to go between areas and switch “hats”. These areas would be our underwriting help line (answering scenario questions/interpreting guidelines), our condo project team and our credit exceptions team.
****Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website