Position: Model Validation Associate
Location: Dallas - 75201
Duration: 6+ months
The Model Validation Associate - is responsible for assisting in the independent testing model and performing rigorous assessments of data quality as well as report modeling development and implementation.
- Assist in the independent model testing including evaluation of conceptual soundness and developmental evidence, checking the model's accuracy, demonstrating that the model is robust and stable, assessing potential limitations, and evaluating the model's behavior over a range of input values as directed by a Model Risk Officer I or II.
- Perform rigorous assessment of credit data quality and assumptions relevance, and appropriate documentation especially where management judgment is used
Model Risk Governance and Reporting:
- Responsible for assisting in reporting model development, implementation, use, independent validation and controls.
- With a Master's degree or a Ph.D. from an accredited university in a quantitative field, such as statistics, operations research, quantitative finance, econometrics, applied mathematics, engineering or a related field
- 6 months of experience in using advanced analytical methods in solving complex problems
- 6 months of experience in quantitative analysis
- 6 months of experience with SAS and other modeling or statistical software
Education and Skills Required:
Education/Degree: Bachelor's Level Degree
Primary Skill(s): Financial knowledge about banking, statistical knowledge, the programming skills for SAS, SQL, R or Python
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website