Seeking qualified Technician Candidates in Campbell, CA for a Temp to Hire opportunity! Successful candidates will be mechanically inclined, computer literate, have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and customer service focused.
As the Technician you will coordinate with the Branch Manager, Rehab Technology Specialist and Office Manager/Customer Service Representative to ensure timely order, receipt, and assembly of seating and mobility positioning systems including wheelchairs and other mobility solutions.
Pay Rate: Up to $20/hr.
Shift: 8:00a - 5:00p
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Assembles equipment in a timely manner. Make necessary equipment modifications to prepare goods for delivery.
- Responds to service calls and makes repairs as needed in the office and in the field.
- Assists the Rehab Technology Specialist with fitting adjustment and equipment modification.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties related to daily operations.
- Ensures timely receipt through tracking of purchase orders and maintains communication with vendors on orders received with damaged or missing goods.
- Obtains return authorizations as needed and coordinates with Office Manager to ensure timely return of goods.
- Attends seating clinics with the Rehab Technology Specialist as necessary to assist with evaluations, modifications and deliveries.
- Provides inventory control for all special orders and stock items in the office.
- Maintains shop area.
- Assists with quarterly physical count of inventory goods.
- Assists in the timely completion of work orders, which may involve but is not limited to, research of components, calculation and extension of equipment price and preparation of quotes for patients, referral sources and insurance companies.
- Maintains Automobile Log on company vehicles. Ensure Branch Manager is informed of needed repairs and maintenance. Obtains estimates for said repairs and schedules needed work.
- Provides Saturday office/repair coverage as necessary.
- Additional duties, as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to lift up to at least 75 pounds.
Required Education, Experience & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Knowledge of hand tools.
- Knowledge of power circuits.
- Valid driver's license.
If you are interested, please apply to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Mobility Technician", for review!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website