Kelly Services is seeking Merchadisers/Disiplay Personnel to work for a large winery. The Merchandiser will work a territory in North New Jersey and will provide merchandising support and services to assigned areas. This is a 90 contract role with potential to turn into a full-time permanent role for the right candidates. We are actively hiring for these positions so please apply today to be considered!
- Assists Division Field Service Representatives as needed to support account servicing.
- Takes direction while supporting the functions of the distributor sales team.
- Participates in calls on accounts to provide service and merchandising support.
- Lifts and moves cases of wine while demonstrating how to merchandise and building displays.
- Participates in developing positive relationships with customers and prospective customers.
- Participates in design critiques when appropriate.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Valid driver's license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- Experience working independently and manage time commitments to meet established service goals.
- Experience working cooperatively with others.
- Experienced in reading and comprehending simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Permanent, legal right to work in U.S.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
- Required to lift, move, stack, etc., product cases weighing approximately 50 lbs. each.
- Experienced in writing simple correspondence and procedures.
- Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website