Job searching is a lot better with someone in your corner. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking a Remote Medical Services Support Representative to work at a top insurance client in Rochester, NY. Sound like something you're interested in? We'll be here every step of the way to help you through the process, because we think job searching needs an upgrade (and a sidekick).
Why you should apply to be a Medical Services Support Rep:
- Remote position for now. Must be able to work onsite when COVID improves
- Pay rate $16.84 per hour
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Medical Services Support Rep? You'll be:
- Assist with outbound phone calls tied to prior authorization requests, sit at a desk, use computer and phone, Eventually you will also be working an inbound phone line
- Typical day – 8 hours of making/placing phone calls to members and providers with decisions made by utilization managers/nurses/MD's/vendors
- Selling point – very close knit, fun team. Manager tries to pull everyone off the phone as much as possible. Everyone truly supports each other, so team culture is important
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in the healthcare or insurance field is a plus
- Must be comfortable making inbound/outbound calls and working without supervision
- Must be focused with strong multi-tasking skills
- Need someone dependable
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Medical Services Support Rep today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website