Kelly Services is looking for MEDICAL ADMIN ASSISTANT for professional transcription service company in Fargo, ND.
HOURS: 7:15am-4:15pm and 8am-5pm M-F; rotating shift each week
- Handling phones and fax
- Work with over 30 Imaging facilities in the area. All scans are sent to review.
- Very time sensitive and have a quick turnaround to their clients
- Data entry- entering patient and insurance information into system
- Assisting with medical billing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task without getting overwhelmed
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience in medical billing or coding preferred
- Experience in insurance industry could be helpful
- Technically savvy and able to do research (look up billing addresses, locations)
- Strong typing, communication, and MS-Office skills
INTERESTED: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 507-416-4206 to discuss more.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website