Kelly® Engineering is seeking AEC Mechanical Engineer's (PE) to work on commercial and residential building projects working on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, and mechanical systems for buildings in a variety of areas. If you're passionate about shaping the world we live in and ready for a new challenge, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from design through construction.
- A broad portfolio of project types equates to stability.
- Mechanical engineering including HVAC and plumbing for the building environment including projects in healthcare, education, civic, retail, manufacturing and more.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) is a must.
- 7+ years of experience with plumbing, mechanical, air conditioning, ventilating, and heating for commercial and residential building projects.
- Experience leading engineering design from concept to completion for building mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of applicable codes.
- Basic proficiency with Revit software.
After applying you'll be contacted by a Kelly Engineering recruiter if your skills and experience are a fit. If this position doesn't work out, by submitting your application you become part of our engineering talent network. That means our entire team of experienced engineering recruiters will have access to your profile and will be looking out for additional opportunities that may be a fit for you in the future.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website