Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an opening for a Mechanical Assembler for one of our top clients in Redmond, WA 98052! This is a great opportunity to elevate your career with an industry leading medical device organization!
- Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
- Shift: 5:30 am - 4 pm (Mon. – Thurs.) *some OT required
- Start/Duration: ASAP (12 month Contract)
Please Note: Position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to Katie at KATL910@kellyservices.com
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies
- Assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements
- Repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Tasks are generally routine and manual.
- Follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
- HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Requires good communication skills, as well as basic knowledge of how to operate a computer
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- Requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website