Kelly has partnered with a prominent customer seeking experienced and energetic Material Handler/Machine Operator candidates for their Walbridge, Ohio facility just minutes from Toledo.
Resumes are required, please send to Jessica at Jess174@kellyservices.com
For quick consideration, click the following link to schedule a quick 15-min phone screen: https://calendly.com/jess174/15min
Material Handlers are responsible for manually loading and unloading materials around the facility to ensure all machines and production lines are running without interruption. Machine Operators run envelope machines that fold envelopes. Machine Operators also examine work orders to determine specifications have been met, as well as inspect product quality according to established quality guidelines and pack envelopes uniformly and neatly, keeping up with the machine speeds. This role will perform both duties.
3rd Shift: Sun-Thurs 10:30pm – 6:30am
WHAT DOES MY WORKDAY LOOK LIKE IN THIS ROLE?
- Loads, unloads and moves materials, tooling and finished product within the plant.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Operates a hand truck to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Counts, weighs, and records the number of units of materials moved or handled on a daily production sheet.
- Removes, empties, and returns all paper waste bins making certain to deposit in correct recycling containers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Primarily responsible for the quality of the product being made by the machine they are assigned.
- Maintain adequate levels of adhesive and paper to insure a continuous production cycle.
- Apply standardized inspection procedures to all envelopes produced.
- Maintain speeds set by adjuster and supervisor for each individual job set up.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Manual dexterity
- Strong initiative
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and/or 25 lbs. regularly during an eight-hour shift.
- Ability to stand for approximately 60% of the time during an eight-hour shift.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel or crouch during an eight-hour shift.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals is required.
- Prior Manufacturing experience preferred.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website