Kelly in partnership with our customer in River Falls, WI is seeking candidates for a Material Handler role. This is a temporary role expected to last thru the end of the year on day shift hours.
- Coordinating, routing and material handling duties to meet production schedules
- Moving materials from the warehouse to production lines and removing moving completed product back to the warehouse
- Ensure incoming materials are properly routed and monitor the flow of materials and parts between departments to meet schedule commitments
- Participate in counts and reconciliation for cycle counts and annual physical inventory programs
- Control movement, storage, and location cross-referencing for bulk inventory
- Communicate and follow up on potential shortages via email
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with inventory in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel required; knowledge of and ERP/MRP system preferred
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Shift: Day shift
- Pay: $18.00/hr.
Please apply now for this immediate opportunity. You may contact Angie at 715.318.4686 with questions or submit resume to email@example.com.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website