For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Material Handler position for a well-known medical device company in Bridgewater, MA.
JOB TITLE: Material Handler
LOCATION: Bridgewater, MA
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 1 year
- 1st shift: 7am to 3:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- Split shift: 12pm to 8:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- 2nd shift: 3pm to 11:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- 3rd shift: 10pm to 6:30am (Sunday-Thursday)
PAY RATE: $18.00-$20.00 per hour paid weekly.
In this position you are always active, must be a great team player and communicate well with others. You are handling any items/product that is being returned from the hospitals.
- Responsible for receiving returned products & tracking inventory
- Must have basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs- building crates & pallets
- Attentive to details and must handle all products with care
- Ability to review/complete required paperwork
- Process orders through warehouse management systems with scan guns, operating powered industrial vehicles
- Understand departmental layout and process flow from shelf to shipment
- Maintain required trainings in good time
- Update computer system/tracking (Windows, Internet & MS Word & Excel)
- Manage relationships and communications with internal and external customers to support all customer needs
- Communicate actions and needs with other team members
- Understand cross training is required
- Communicate problems to group lead and/or supervisor
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work independently, manage complexity, and take ownership for deliverables, as well as demonstrated collaboration skills, are required
- Ability/willingness to be trained and operate powered industrial vehicles
- Ability to act decisively and manage risks with limited information
- Ability to properly manage and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Acceptance of change management programs
- An understanding end to end of supply chain interdependencies
- Experience utilizing and understanding standard operating procedures
- Experience in FDA and/or GxP regulated environment
- HS Diploma or GED.
We Offer Great Benefits!
- 401k participation
- Perks and discounts from partners on everyday products and services.
- Free access to Kelly Learning online course.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time and sick pay
Book your phone interview with me using this link: https://calendly.com/natk817/15min
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
If you have a question about this position, you may contact the recruiter, Nathan Kellison at firstname.lastname@example.org, but only after your resume has been submitted. Call (774) 209-2005
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
#TJP2021 #KELLYOCGMA#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry With HS GED
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website