Kelly Services has partnered with a key client in the Strongville area that is looking to add two Material Handlers to their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly values each, and every member of their team. This is a temp to hire position but could be direct hire for the right person.
- Monday - Friday, 1:00pm - 10:30pm (1 opening)
- Monday - Friday, 9:00pm-5:30am (1 opening)
The Material Handler is responsible for fulfilling orders by pulling a variety of steel products, and packaging for shipment.
- Operate forklift, side loader, and overhead crane to pull and stage material for shipping.
- Operate a handheld strapping machine to secure/bundle material per shipping requirements.
- Perform quality inspections by visually inspecting material while processing and performing dimensional checks.
- 1-3 years- experience in general warehouse experience with forklift/ tow motor experience.
- 1-year experience operating overhead cranes
- Understanding of work order packaging specifications.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU??
- Access to a VERY DESIRED BENEFITS PACKAGE, once hired on. Including-
o 10K Life Insurance
o Accident Insurance
o LOW medical insurance rates with BCBS
o Generous time off with potential for flexing time
Interested? Apply at www.kellyservices .com or send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website