Kelly Science has an exciting opportunity for a growing client. This is a direct hire position Mon-Fri 7am-2:30pm
Salary: $60,000-$80,000/year + benefits & great bonus opportunity
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED
o Bachelor degree required in the field of Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
o Minimum of 3-year experience in formulating industrial coatings or adhesives solutions
o Product Development experience
· Preferred Qualifications.
o Bachelors degree or greater in Polymer Chemistry or Paint Chemistry
· U.S. Citizen
Key Job Responsibilities
· Product enhancements and new product development
· Report progress of projects to senior management
· Capable of reviewing production results and history to make recommendations for improvement.
· Research new materials and evaluate competitor products
· Interact with sales and management as needed to be up to date on customer feedback
· Provide management direction to employees in the absence of management availability.
Key Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attributes
· Skilled in product development, research, and overall scientific protocol .
· Ability to ascertain problem areas and potential solution to a product's formulation .
· Effective communication to understand customer requirements and communicate lab results to management.
· Microsoft Office Suite skills—Intermediate level Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
· Open-minded. Good with people. A good listener, teachable and quick recognition of what to do. Able to quickly take many different perspectives/ opinions at once and create a logical conclusion/solution and recognize what to do. A creative problem solver, with the ability to think on your feet.
· Should have a love of chemistry and problem solving
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website