Kelly Services is in need of a Marketing Assistant for a client in the Raynham, MA area.
This individual will be an integral part of Franchise Marketing team, supporting both the Early Intervention (EI) Marketing and Soft Tissue Repair Marketing teams. The Marketing Assistant will report to the WW Director, Early Intervention Platform.
- Health Care Provider (HCP) Consulting Contract Management (entries in Requestor, coordinating Cross Border Approvals with Professional Relations team)
- Ariba (purchase order requisitions and check requisitions)
- HCP Travel Coordination (corresponding with HCPs, requests to CWT travel booking agency)
- Catering (entries in Catertrax)
- EI Program Management: Patient Education Seminar/Peer to Peer programs (event portal coordination, contract requests, vendor liaison for design/printing, giveaway orders, etc.)
- EI HUB inventory management (monitoring inventory, placing reorders as needed)
- Set up suppliers in J&J Aravo system, as required
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to support new product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a Windows environment and use applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Marketing communications
- Teaming and collaboration, including building strong cross-functional relationships
Ability to work with others to resolve issues
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of administrative support is required.
- Energetic customer focus, strong initiative, organizational skills, and outstanding interpersonal skills are required.
- Preference will be given to a candidate having prior experience with J&J systems, including Ariba, Aravo, Requestor, Concur, CWT, Catertrax.
Interested candidates may send their resume directly to JimP900@kellyservices.com for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website