Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technology Process Associate in Frederick, MD to work a contract assignment of 12 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technology Process Associate includes:
- Junior level candidates with a scientific degree who have lab experience.
- Someone with 1-3 years of professional experience would be great, but we can consider recent grads as well.
- This resource will be assisting with protein purification, buffer prep, and test method analysis within the lab.
- The Manufacturing Technology Process Associate core responsibilities include supporting manufacturing production support by performing relevant laboratory studies.
- This position is focused on scaled-down downstream process purification of biomolecules.
- Expected to work primarily in collaboration with others with some independent work.
- Works under general supervision to meet project goals.
- Projects are assigned by supervisor who is a higher-level scientist or manager.
- Supports manufacturing processes of commercial facility by executing and interpreting laboratory studies for the implementation of process improvement strategies.
- Observes and performs detailed laboratory experiments including but not limited to buffer preparation, chromatography, and tangential flow filtration experiments with and without direct supervision.
- Makes detailed observations, analyzes data, and interprets results.
- Prepares precise technical reports summaries, protocols, quantitative analyses, and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Presents findings at internal meetings and may contribute to the preparation of reports and protocols.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope involving basic scientific principles.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical approach.
- Recommendations consistently result in project advancement.
- Contributes to technology, development or support programs.
- Functions effectively as a member of one or more project teams.
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with the company's values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role.
- Complete all required training on the company's Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time.
- Report potential issues of non-compliance.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Manufacturing Technology Process Associate includes:
- B.S./B.A./M.S. in Engineering, Biological/Physical Sciences, or equivalent focus of study.
- Contract assignment, duration 12 months.
- Work schedule: full-time, first shift; Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com (reference BH Job #3491749)
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website