Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Manufacutring Technician for one of our top clients in Hillsboro, OR! For consideration kindly send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $18.50-$20 (depending on shift)
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment.
- Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
Skills required not limited to the following:
- Minimum Education: AS Degree in Electronics or HS Diploma with Military service in Electronic MOS.
- Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must Computer Systems: Computer Literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
- Responsible for performing functions associated with all wafer production operations.
- Performs set-up, calibration and preventative maintenance tasks on wafer fabrication equipment. Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Limited judgment required in resolving standard problems.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website