Kelly Services is looking for Manufacturing Operator for a customer located in Tampa, Florida
Availability: 2nd shift - 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Responsible for providing support functions to manufacturing process, including packaging, materials handling either under cGMP conditions or in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Competent in performing activities such as raw material dispensing, sampling, media and buffer preparation, filter installation and sample preparation and submission independently.
- Coordinate and perform activities including receiving and sorting return product and rework. Disposal of product in accordance to the local regulations.
- Perform tasks such as packing, materials handling, operate and maintain equipment in the respective areas of work.
- Able to do trouble shooting in respective areas of work.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendation.
- Requires HS Diploma or GED Requires 3 years' experience in GMP environment, preferably pharma
Ready for What's next: Reply this message with your availability for interview process and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website