I have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Manufacturing Engineer with a Client located in Nashville, NC.
**Great role for a New-Grad!**
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for advising, assisting and improving manufacturing processes to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S.) from four-year College or university in a technical field (Electrical or Industrial Engineering Preferred)
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Ability to review and analyze data for defect trends, determine root cause failures and implement corrective actions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram from and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Working knowledge of all areas of assembly for printed wiring boards
- Mechanical/programming experience for equipment used to assemble surface mount and thru-hold printed wiring boards
- Knowledge of component preparation, wave/reflow soldering and cleaning equipment
- Ability to review blue prints and tolerance requirements for mechanical/electrical assemblies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access)
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website