Kelly Services is looking for the right someone with clerical knowledge and manufacturing knowledge. If that's you, apply today to be the new Manufacturing Assistant! This is a temporary role until September 2020 and the salary range is $17-$21 an hour depending on experience.
- Weekly sign-off and processing of payroll, saving files, and submitting files to corporate personnel for further processing.
- Monthly responsibility of filling out an DCF file and submitting it to our 3rd party vendor.
- Tracking Attendance for all hourly personnel by keeping up their attendance cards, and sending out notices to supervisors and managers to issue corrective actions when necessary.
- Keeping track of recyclable materials and making sure that it is picked up timely.
- Track Safety Shoe Program for all plant personnel.
- Review Monthly task in Dakota (ISO 14001)and document the actions that have taken place for each task.
- Track Transitional Work Assignment forms are being turned in weekly for Safety.
- Review and update EFS Tracker
- Complete I-9 for new employees & set them up with the New Hire Packet.
- Assist with planning and setup of Employee Engagement Activities
- Send flowers and follow-up to bereaved or ill employees
- Extensive knowledge of how to utilize Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and Outlook.
-2 years of clerical experience
-1 year of manufacturing experience
-Human resources knowledge
-Excellent customer service
Apply today or email your resume to Jack at Jack.Redmond@KellyServices.com!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website