We are Kelly Science and Clinical, the second largest scientific staffing firm in the U.S. serving 90% of Fortune 100 companies. We have partnered with a rapidly growing full-service pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and development organization located in the Midwest, specializing in API Development, scale-up, and commercial manufacturing with an emphasis on process optimization.
Job Title: Manager, Project Management - (Remote)
Company has a strong pharmaceutical and engineering heritage dating back to the founding of the company in 1969 and is now seeking a Manager, Project Management – a hands-on leader with a passion for driving results in a dynamic customer-focused environment. This key leadership position is accountable for operational leadership of a team of project managers and collaborates with internal key stakeholders to drive results for customer projects. The Manager, Project Manager possesses a scientific background, including laboratory and/or API/Drug Product manufacturing in a GMP environment. A working manager, this coach and leader is the liaison for key accounts and responsible for all assigned personnel management. Only 25% travel to the site and company will cover travel expenses!
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provides operational leadership to a team of project managers for customer projects in laboratory services, and/or manufacturing of API, solid oral dose and/or sterile drug products in a GMP environment.
- Collaborates with internal key stakeholders to drive superior results for an assigned portfolio of customer projects.
- Serves as the liaison for key projects and is responsible for all assigned personnel management, daily project management and oversight of an assigned portfolio of projects.
- Assists to procure resource assignments from appropriate departments and managing scope of work definition with responsible project managers, including escalations.
- Establishes and oversees overall project plans, scope and work plans throughout the project life cycle.
- Engages in strategy decisions with Operations, Commercial and Quality teams, and drives metric reporting and improvements.
- Actively engages in and supports business development efforts through ongoing contact with assigned customers and project scoping.
- Ensures site and global trackers/metrics are fulfilled.
- Fosters a high performing team through effective selection, training and development, coaching, mentoring and performance management.
Required Education and Experience:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting Country.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or engineering discipline required; Master's degree preferred
- 7 years of related pharmaceutical experience required, including relevant experience in laboratory services, and/or manufacturing of API, solid oral dose and/or sterile drug products in a GMP environment.
- Two years of project management experience managing multi-disciplinary project teams in a service business required.
- Two years of prior supervisory or managerial experience preferred
- Advanced formal training, degree or certification(s) preferred.
- Flexibility of up to 10% travel required.
Our client offers a generous compensation & benefits package including relocation assistance
"EOE, including Disability/Vets”
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website