Kelly Services in partnership with a local manufacturer is looking for Maintenance Technicians in the Cudahy area.
The opportunity is a direct hire position and pays $20.00 - $30.00 per hour.
Currently only night shift is available from 6:00pm - 6:00am on a 2-2-3 schedule (non rotating).
Perspective employees will be repairing equipment and helping assist in the preventative maintenance practices. Equipment can be pneumatic, electric, mechanical and automatic in nature. PLC experience is not required but would aid in day to day production needs. Other job responsibilities would include maintenance on non-production related equipment and would require assistance throughout the facility to ensure continuous 24 hour operation.
- Daily Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Install, repair and maintain all machinery such as conveyor systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors, chillers, dryers.
- Routine checks of safety systems, alarm systems and facility mechanisms.
- Conduct general facility upkeep procedures and tasks.
- Complete documentation on repairs and preventative maintenance as directed.
- Maintain and adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, suggesting process improvements when possible.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience operating machinery in a production environment
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively
- High attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
As a Kelly Service employee's, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
If you apply for this position, a Kelly recruiter will contact you directly if your skills and experience match what our clients are looking for. If you're not contacted, you're still on our radar. Once you've applied for one of our jobs, or if you've ever worked for us before, you're a part of our talent network, and that means all Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even further.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website