Maintenance Technician Needed for a Manufacturer in Morrisville, Pa.
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the sites business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility-s equipment
- Repair bucket elevators, conveyors, water pumps - industrial equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience
- Electrical experience
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
There are 2 shifts available! 1st shift, Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. ($18.00 per hr.) 2nd shift Monday-Friday 12:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. ($19.00 per hr.). Please SUBMIT RESUME for consideration of this position. Thank you
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website