Kelly Services is hiring Maintenance Technicians for a facility in Smyrna, GA! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity, will not be temp.
Hours: 1st and 2nd shift available
- 1st shift 7:00am- 4:00pm
- 2nd shift 10:30pm-7:30am
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician performs routine daily maintenance activities for the facility and scheduled preventative maintenance on the processing equipment. Troubleshoots mechanical failures, recommends corrective action and carries out the necessary repairs in a timely manner to restore equipment and operational status.
Education and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience Language, mathematical and reasoning skills necessary to compute complex measurements and read and comprehend detailed instructions and electrical/mechanical drawings
- Five 5 years of maintenance experience in a processing/manufacturing environment preferred Specific areas of knowledge include:
- Purchasing Knowledge of 480 volt 3 Phase power
- Ability to read and interpret ladder logic and electrical diagrams
- Electric motor control troubleshooting
- Repair and troubleshooting of mechanical systems
- Ability to operate welding equipment and a cutting torch
- Knowledge of hand and power tools and their safe use
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Must be medically approved for respirator use EO Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity 120F and 60 RH for 20 minutes
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website