For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer multiple contract Mailroom Clerk (Candeling) positions for a top financial company in Cincinnati, OH.
Job Title: Manual Extraction/Material Handling– NO experience needed - All positions listed below
Location: Cincinnati, OH 45214
Shifts: Full time and part shifts available!
- 1st shift: 8:15am-4:00pm
- 2nd shift: 5:30pm-10:30pm
- 3rd shift: 12:30am-6:30am
Pay Rate: $16.50
Summary: This mailroom opportunity is based in Cincinnati OH. There are many open positions and training is provided. Daily job duties can change based on peak and non-peak processing demands.
- Extract, sort and bundle contents of mail.
- Segregate envelopes and sensitive waste in separate tubs during the extraction process.
- Inspect their envelope and sensitive waste bins for processable items before bins are turned into the Candling department.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Strong clerical, reading, writing, and mathematical skills preferred
• Ability to collect and organize information.
• Proven commitment to timely and high-quality production output.
• Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
• Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.
• Good customer relations skills.
• Ability to walk or have the mobility to move to multiple work areas.
• Ability to sit and perform key entry accurately and quickly.
• Ability to operate a pen, marker, stapler, scissors, rubber stamps, and tape dispenser.
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds occasionally.
This position is NOT recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume through the job board this process.
#Mya-RPA_US Bank_Clerk w HS
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website