Kelly Services is proud to be recruiting for a global engineering company in Ormond Beach, Florida!
As a Machine Operator placed with Kelly Services, you will initiate manufacturing processes to produce products aimed at creating a more productive and sustainable future. Your safety is our client's top priority. This is the perfect place to take your career to the next level!Additional Responsibilities Include:
- You will complete all mandatory Safety, OSHA, and ISO 9001 training and meet or exceed company requirements for safety
- You will follow manufacturing processes precisely, unless instructed by floor management to make adjustments
- Read and apply work instructions and blueprints to determine job specifications and material requirements
- Position work piece against stops, or aligns layout marks with die or blade. Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine. Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Use dial calipers, snap gauges, or micrometers to measure work piece dimensions
- You will document, stack, mark, pack, and transports finished work pieces
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, not required
- Ability to follow quality plans and work instructions
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and perform basic math
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, stoop, bend, walk, and complete repetitive motions
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred, not required
- 1st Shift: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM or 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 2nd Shift – 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM or 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 3rd Shift – 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM or 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Apply today!As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website