MACHINE OPERATOR - 2nd SHIFT
AN OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU JUST CAN'T DUPLICATE…WE HAVE MACHINE OPERATOR DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS FOR INMEDIATE FILL IN OGDEN, UT.
Call Maggie @ 801-628-8588 or email at email@example.com
Shift: Swings 2:30 pm to 10:30, over time as require
Starting Pay $16.00 to $18.00 hr. DOE + shift differential.
Machine Operators will perform a variety of tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of all processes related to the equipment, including: equipment cleanliness, machinery setup, product verification (before, during, and after product run)
- Verify that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed
- Accurate and timely recording of materials received, process parameters, product produced, scrap, and excess on specified documents.
- Accountable for the quality of product made.
- Proper use and care of equipment and materials issued to work area.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the current processes.
- Willingness to grow, develop and learn what it takes to be successful, but also willing to share with others what it takes to be successful.
QUALIFY FOR BENEFIST FROM THE TIME START THE JOB.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website