Immediately Hiring Machine Operators to work in Ottawa, IL
Contact Kesha today at 847-995-7113 or email your resume to email@example.com
We are currently hiring 10 machine operators with a minimum of 6-months of machine operator experience to be trained as an extrusion machine operator. Experience is preferred but training will also be provided.
Shifts: Rotating Schedule - 12-hours, must be able to work every other weekend – Over-time available
- 6:45pm - 7:00am or 6:45am - 7:00pm
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Work location: OTTAWA, IL
The extruder operator is responsible for running and maintaining a quality product.
DAILY JOB DUTIES:
• Utilizes judgment in acceptable variance from specifications
• Ensures proper equipment set-up
• Properly performs and records quality checks
• Communicates troubleshooting efforts with team members, supervision, maintenance
• Assures proper quantities are run (no significant over/under runs)
Changeovers and line cleaning:
• Performs line changeovers
• Performs line cleaning
• Performs some preventative maintenance as required
• Properly boxes product
• Ensures product is identified correctly and legibly
• Utilizes correct pallet configuration
• Assures pallet is secure and identified correctly and legibly.
• Understands and observes all safety precautions, rules and regulations
• Understands and observes all HACCP and SQF regulations
• Keeps the area around line clean
• Reports all safety hazards to supervisor
• Assists other operators with spool handling
• Assists other operators with changeovers
• Assists other operators with line cleaning
• Participates on task forces and committees as requested
Other job-related duties as assigned.
• Extrusion experience desirable but not required
• High School diploma or GED
• Stable work history
• Demonstrates willingness to accept or seek new assignments
• Mechanical aptitude/good troubleshooting skills
• Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to walk, bend, squat and twist, close vision
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website