Kelly Services is seeking candidates for Production Operator positions in Oak Creek, WI.
These are 40-hour per week long term temp to hire positions.
Pay: $16 per hour
Mon-Friday 2nd and 3rd shift. Will be trained on 1st shift, and will then move to either 2nd or 3rd shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filters finished paint products from stationary or portable tanks by setting up the designated filtering equipment and filters needed for each batch and then pumping or draining the material through the straining devices and filling equipment into designated containers
- Operates and fills various sized containers with paint products from the filling equipment to fill by weight as designated on the batch ticket using manual, semi-automated, or automatic filling equipment.
- Arranges to have portable tanks of paint placed at the proper drop line positions and then agitates the batches before straining or dropping to the filling equipment to ensure their uniform composition.
- Packs filled cans into cartons, and stencils necessary information on filled drums, totes, pails or tank wagons. Obtains cartons, covers and empty containers form storage areas. Disposes of partially filled cans and returns extra covers, cartons and containers to storage area.
- Documents all work activities as prescribed by batch ticket, special instructions and/or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Collects, records, analyzes and charts process data. Performs process equipment calibrations.
- Communicates between shifts and other departments to ensure pertinent information is passed along.
- Works with the leadership team in developing, reviewing and revising SOP's and the job skills checklists.
- Cleans up equipment and work areas and performs miscellaneous duties related to the above title.
- Follows all established plant safety, environmental and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Associate must meet the requirements outlined on the physical requirements checklist.
- Experience using a forklift is desired
- 0-3 years Warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Capable of lifting 40 lbs repetitive and changing filters on pumps.
- Good match skills
Apply today for immediate consideration for open positions!
Please note - these positions are being recruited for by a virtual Kelly recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website