Kelly Services is hiring for entry-mid level manufacturing positions in Richmond. We have immediate opportunities to work on assembly lines/ operate production machines as well as positions that involve material handling. Let us connect you with a premier employer in the area!
- 1st shift: 7am-3pm Mon-Fri [limited openings]
- 2nd shift: 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd shift: 11pm- 7am Sunday -Thursday
- Product/packaging component inspection
- Operating machines and observing the production run. If problems are detected, stop the process and make minor repairs or refer major problems to production leadership and/or maintenance.
- Following SOP [standard operating procedures.
- Collaborating with co-workers, supervisors and managers to achieve productivity and location goals.
- Adhering to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintaining cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- At least 6 months working in a manufacturing setting
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website