Kelly Services is actively seeking Material Handlers / Loaders in Chino, CA (60 and 15 FWYS). This is a potential TEMP-to-HIRE opportunity. Immediate start! No interview required!
STARTING PAY: $16 per hour
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday; Saturdays as needed. First and Second shifts available!
JOB DUTIES may include, but not limited to:
- Load and unload freight in and efficient and safe manner
- Move product to storage areas and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Ensure shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
- Responsible for obeying all safety rules, maintaining clean work area and immediately reporting accidents to supervisor.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more safely.
- Ability to unload 250 cartons per hour
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours).
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
- NO High School Diploma or GED required!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website