A local candy company is looking for Production Associates to start working ASAP at their Kenosha location.
1st/2nd 12 hour 2-2-3 schedule Shifts With payrate:$13.00/hour
If you would like to learn more about this position, please schedule a 20 minute phone screening at https://calendly.com/tenr821/20-minute-phone-screen
- Oversee the running of production lines set forth by Front-line lead
- Responsible for overall quality of assigned lines during set shift
- Responsible for assigned sanitation duties
- Run assigned line in the most efficient and safe way, ensure the highest quality of product and optimal output of line
- Making sure that sanitation task for assigned shift are completed to standards set forth by production supervisor
- Receive, retain and apply necessary training needed to properly maintain line
- Effectively communicate information to relieving operators, lead, and supervisor as needed
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website