Kelly is currently looking to employee Warehouse Material Handlers for Inbound positions with one of the nation's leading retail distribution centers in Woodbury, MN.
- Receiving product using hand scanners.
- Moving product by hand and/or with manual pallet jacks.
- Prepare, pack, and ship store and guest orders.
- Unload and/or load trailers.
- Relocate product within the location using powered industrial trucks, once certified.
- Pick guest orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine.
- Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 10 hours.
- Ability to lift and move product weight up to 50 pounds.
- Overtime is available and would be a 5-day work week.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
Shifts & Pay:
- Four, 10-hour days, Sunday-Wednesday or Thursday-Sunday
- 1st Shift - 6am-4:30pm or 7am - 5:30pm
- Pay Rate is $15 an hour
- Project is long term and up to a year
We are also looking for Cleaning Associates and Quality Control Associates for this location.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website