Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)
Location: Grand Island, NY
Duration: Long term
- Utilize six sigma methodologies and analytics for measurable process improvements
- Coach/Educate and mentor teams to better utilize process improvement tools on identified project
- Support the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects
- Effectively communicate through all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management; IE; ME or other related fields
- Minimum 8 years prior relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in applying Lean and Six Sigma tools
- 5+ years technical experience in engineering or related experience
- Knowledge in SMED, Standard Work, 5S/Kanban/Supermarket/Pull
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including MS Excel or Minitab
- Hands on Statistical Testing, DOE (Factorial, RSM), SPC implementation and data analyzation
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website