Laboratory Technician - Gilbert, AZ
Kelly Scientific Resources, a division of Kelly Services, has an exciting opportunity for an entry level Laboratory Technician to work with one of our top clients in Gilbert, AZ, that focuses on manufacturing of paint products.
- Perform analyses, and testing of new or updated formulas that require an intermediate understanding of chemistry, product lines, and materials; assist with determining quality standards.
- Assist with analyzing, evaluating, and selecting materials for tests and production batches.
- Serve as a team member for projects that are complex in nature and are generally sub-sets of larger objectives and provides professional support to the product development, quality control, manufacturing processes, and other operations.
- Interpret and applies department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensures compliance with these areas.
- Assists with developing reports and documents detailing test, project, and overall results.
- Operate, cleans, and calibrates a variety of equipment that requires professional judgment and background; also utilizes technical or standard equipment during the course of projects.
- May assist with general project development and provides input regarding budget, resources, timelines, and other project requirements. Performs other duties as assigned
- Applying intermediate professional chemistry principles and practices; operating a variety of laboratory equipment
- Performing several professional formulating tasks; applying fundamental application methods and procedures
- Interpreting and applying department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; Communicating technical information; Solving problems and recommending solutions
- Prioritizing daily project tasks; Applying a general understanding of the commercialization process
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications; Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
- 0 - 5 years experience in architectural paint laboratory.
- Desire college level laboratory course completion
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! Questions? Email at Kevin.Lau@kellyscientific.com
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website