Kelly Science is seeking a Laboratory Technician to join a growing company located in Savannah, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow a versatile career within petrochemical and hydrocarbon testing.
Pay: $21-25/hr dependent on experience
Shift: Day shift primarily
Employment Type: Contract (24-36 months with possible extension)
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for performing quality testing, working safely, and meeting agreed upon ridged client specified production time.
Job duties may include:
- Performs numerous chemical and physical tests based on American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) methods or accepted industry standards in multiple test areas.
- Assist with equipment calibration, maintenance and basic troubleshooting.
- Cleans glassware and test equipment.
- Assists with preparing reagents as needed.
- Records data on appropriate data sheets and reports data to LIMS system.
- Responsible for maintaining quality records, control charts, and lab supply inventories.
- Responsible for complying with safety, quality and housekeeping requirements.
- Participates in cross training as needed.
- BA/BS in chemistry or a related field
- Previous laboratory experience preferred but NOT required
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible and can adapt easily
- Must work well in a team setting
- Experience with LIMS is a plus
Interested? Please apply today for immediate consideration!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website