Assembly Workers needed immediately in Southwest Ranches of Broward County, Miami
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr. - $16.00 depending on experience
Full-time – 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Great temp-to-permanent hire opportunity! Please apply today!
- Hands-on catheter assembly using standard work instructions, and procedures.
- Coiling of Nitinol/Stainless Steel wires Gluing marker bands and UV bonding of catheter hubs.
- Assemble and tack extrusions per standard work instructions.
- Perform in process inspections per work instructions.
- Ensure work is documented in routers.
- Skiving off heat shrink.
- Must be familiar with clean room procedures.
- Understanding of material handling and control procedures such as BOM s.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions, process control documents, and routing documents.
- Ability to use relevant equipment to assemble product per documented procedures.
- Ability to inspect work in progress.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- 2-3 years catheter assembly is desirable.
- Must be able to use calipers, micrometers, pin gauges.
- Must be able to work using microscopes.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Typical work week is 40 hrs./wk.; however, we are currently running a little overtime now during the week and working Saturdays. Once trained you would be included in the overtime rotation if needed.
- Company provides needed tools and uniforms.
- 30 min lunch with two 15 min breaks.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website