We are seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work in an Assembly Department for a premier company in Franklin, WI. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you!
Full time Monday -Friday Pay is $14.00/hour
For Immediate consideration please set a calendar invite for me to call you: https://calendly.com/bufg540/15-minute or call 402-496-4656
What will you do:
- Ability to inspect, operate machinery, use air tools and standard hand tools (pliers, screwdrivers, etc.) as well as interpret work instructions
- Ability to reach (over shoulder), twist/turn, push/pull bend frequently, stand/sit for up to 8 hours per day
- Able to work with components that are in constant motion
- Position requires lifting and maneuvering items; must be comfortable lifting to 35 lbs to 50 lbs.
- Must have some manufacturing experience or background and be familiar with a manufacturing setting and wearing steel toes and safety glasses.
- Must be able to work with a team, have strong attention to detail, be self motivated, and be reliable.
- Must be able to stand duration of shift
Not climate controlled The employees will be using hand tools including a torque and crescent wrench to assemble blade parts onto a chopper. They will also use overhead cranes. There is a mechanics chair available to sit on that is attached to the torque wrench that slides back and forth. They will need to be able to stand most of the duration of their shift, but the chair is available to sit on while using the torque wrench. They will be working in a team environment in a cell with 2-6 others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website