Kelly Services is currently recruiting for Material Handlers in Greenville, WI. for immediate start!
Pay: $15.00 - 15.60/hour (depending on shift)
Full-Time, 90 day contract-to-hire opportunity
Shifts: 2nd (3pm - 11:30pm) & 3rd (11:00pm - 7:30am)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned
- Pick, packaging and ship items in a manner to prevent damage in transit
- Report and communicate shipment statuses with management
- Perform safety inspections and internal audits of parts, systems and processes
- Identify and locate parts within the warehouse and branch facility; keep track of parts movement
- Count inventory and ensure compliance with company standards
- Develop bills of lading and delivery forms
- Sort inbound and outbound material to proper fixture
- Prepare picking fixtures in support of picking process
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- One (1) or more years of experience in shipping, receiving, or a related area
- Prior forklift experience required
- HS/GED required
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication
- Knowledge and ability to use Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Meet ITAR Requirements
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website