Mechanical Assembler for Drilling Measurements D M
PAY RATE : Starting at 20 per hour, depending on experience.
DURATION: 6-12 Months
JOB SUMMARY : Assembly of downhole tools and electro-mechanical assemblies for oilfield exploration and field development. IMPORTANT: Experience with small scale assembly; High temp soldering; ability to read schematics. Candidate must be able to demonstrate above skills upon request.
1. Possess excellent high-temperature soldering and crimping abilities,
2. Read and interpret blueprints, assembly drawings, procedures and follow written and oral instructions,
3. Identify components and use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques, operate assembly equipment and tools, dimension mechanical parts and assemblies,
4. Accurately assemble oilfield exploration tools and electro-mechanical assemblies, both large and small
5. Test assembled tools and electro-mechanical assemblies,
6. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with products and assemblies,
7. Create labor records for all transactions and document records of work performed,
8. Accurately test and troubleshoot all products following detailed technical documents,
9. Initiate action and communicate with manufacturing support personnel,
10. Train other assemblers in proper operating methods and procedures,
11. ESD protection principles,
12. Experience with mechanical lifting
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum high school or equivalent.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: IPC610 and IPC620 certified; Vocational or trade school preferred; 8 years of experience in electrical AND/OR mechanical assembly and test environment. Welding experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS: May be required to stand for long periods of time; lift items of up to 25 lbs. Must be able to distinguish and identify colors (wiring skillset).
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website