Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Learning Technologies Administrator for a long-term engagement at one of our Global Medical Device clients, a name brand Fortune 50 company.
- This position will work remotely, but would ideally be located near Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
- REMOTE will be considered for qualified candidates who are not near the two locations.
- This long-term role is a Part Time, 20-25 hours a week!
- Perfect for a flexible schedule need!
- You'll also be eligible for Paid Time Off, including Holiday, Vacation and Sick/Personal Time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
- $35.00-$45.00/hr. based on experience!
- Interviewing Now for ASAP Hire!!
- Associates Degree required as minimum; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Need 3-5 years corporate business experience creating and delivering content and deliverables for virtual, classroom and field-based audiences.
- Axonify Administration highly desirable. We're learning it!
- Experience with other LMS such as Cornerstone, Skillsoft, Lessonly, LMS365 or Adobe Captivate will be considered.
- Medical Device/Healthcare experience preferred.
As a Learning Technologies Administrator , you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of our clients Education administration and requirements for the current learning management systems (LMS) and learning experience platforms across Medical Device franchises while delivering high standards of quality and efficiency.
- You will collaborate with internal partners to support required sales and health care professional training/education efforts for key commercial education initiatives.
- This role will be required to update and preserve education content and materials from didactic events, virtual modules and other education channels.
- This individual will produce regular, global reports on the utilization of all learning experience platforms by sales and HCP learners.
- Manages daily focused training activities for the Commercial and Professional Education. This includes, but not limited to the development and execution of all online training courses for co and cross-selling trainings as well as all field-based franchise training, while maintaining the administration of policies and guidelines.
- Proactively partner with Franchise and North American Marketing to develop and execute any training and online modules needed.
- Provides input to management and key internal partners on Commercial and Professional Education needs and requirements for product launches, strategic imperatives, and marketplace effectiveness.
- In line with adult learning principles, conduct post course evaluations of participants, to assess comprehension and practical use of learning materials presented during the course, collecting data to use as a metric to meet current strategic market plans which will ultimately contribute to our clients growth in the medical device market.
- Maintain current learning management and learning experience systems. This involves working with the Commercial Education and Global Teams in uploading new learning objects and assessments, building/upload curriculums, assigning new training, manage user records, help create report templates, and maintaining of system with extended knowledge to guide both Teams and the system users.
- Keeps expertise updated in training, and related clinical and business technologies and methodologies.
- Ensures that sales training practices are in compliance with all government or legal requirements.
- Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period.Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
- Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc).
- Possess extensive knowledge and expert level of proficiency with personal computers, working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Associate required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 Years business experience creating and delivering content and deliverables for virtual, classroom and field-based audiences
- Axonify Administration highly desirable. Experience with other LMS such as Cornerstone, Skillsoft, Lessonly, LMS365 or Adobe Captivate will be considered.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience managing projects and/or initiatives from conceptualization to full deployment and execution
- Experience with learning technologies including LMS systems, mobile apps, blended learning and virtual training
- Highly analytical and process oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To learn more about KellyOCG and our Managed Solutions expertise, visit us at kellyocg.com/Solutions/Business-and-Professional Services .
- This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Only qualified candidates can be contacted due to the volume of responses.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- For immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on the Kelly Career Network https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website